Throughout this year I have been working to support Mental Health Motorbike who are a new organisation with the goal of tackling the issues faced by the biking community.
What does the Mental Health Motorbike aim to do:
- Promote a greater awareness of Mental Health.
- Break down social isolation for those experiencing mental health issues.
- Help people identify future purpose and equip them with a tool kit to develop. great wellbeing.
- Create a vibrant network of volunteers running events and online activities throughout the year.
- Support people in crisis and signpost them into appropriate support through one to one, group and peer support.
I have donated a number of books to MHM for them to sell on their stand at the event. All proceeds from the book sales will go directly to Mental Health Motorbike to support the fantastic work they do in creating meaningful opportunities for the wellbeing of the biker community.
I hope those of you who are going to the Overland Event can drop by the Mental Health Motorbike stand and learn about the great work they do. They have some very ambitious and exciting plans and your support would be truly appreciated.